TCM 12 Hour Core Curriculum Training
Date(s) - 06/22/2017 - 06/23/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ramey Estep Homes
Categories No Categories
The Children’s Alliance will Host
12 Hour TCM Core Curriculum Training
This training is approved by the Department for Behavioral Health, Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities to meet the 12 Hour Core Training required by 908 KAR 2:260.
June 22nd & 23rd, 2017
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ramey-Estep Homes Inc.
2901 Pigeon Roost Road
Rush, KY 41168
This training covers the following components:
- Core targeted case management functions and guiding principles;
- Engaging consumers and family members;
- Behavioral health crisis management;
- Strengths-based case management;
- Behavioral health diagnosis and understanding treatment;
- Integrated care;
- Advocacy skills and empowering consumers and families;
- Cultural awareness;
- Developmental perspectives across the life span; and
- Documentation and billing.
There is no cost to Children’s Alliance members. However, “NO SHOWS” who do not cancel at least one week in advance, will be billed an administrative fee of $ 50 per person.
Non-members are welcome to attend for a registration fee of $ 200 per person. Registrations received from non-members will be billed at $ 200 per person. “NO SHOWS” who do not cancel at least one week in advance, will be billed an administrative fee of $ 50 per person.
Registration is limited to 20.
Lunch will be provided.
We have provided names and numbers of local hotels if you need to arrange lodging.
10945 Us Route 60, Ashland, KY 41102 · ~6.7 mi
1321 Cannonsburg Rd, Ashland, KY 41102 · ~7.5 mi
If you have questions, or need additional information, please feel free to contact Melissa Muse at 502-320-9478 or email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Community Based Services Council
- Date: 07/12/2017
- Location: Frankfort